Careers with Wheels Manufacturing
Yes, this is the view from our location here on the front range of Colorado.
At Wheels Mfg, bicycles are a passion and we believe America can still produce things. We provide innovative and problem solving products to thousands of shops worldwide and distribute our products through a global network of distributors. We produce a majority of our products in our facility right here in Louisville, Colorado. Louisville is close to everything great about living in Colorado and one of the best small towns in the country to live in, year after year. Miles of open space buffer us from larger cities and give us lots of room to ride, push strollers, and walk the dogs. Located in Eastern Boulder county, our state of the art facility boasts dedicated parking for bikes indoors and plenty of room in the lot for your Subaru. An hour away is mountains to explore and hills to conquer.
We are dedicated to expansion of our line of problem-solving products and we won’t be deterred from producing those products in the USA. We feel manufacturing in the cycling industry is much more than waiting for containers of cheaply produced foreign parts to come through the door to be repurposed into quality products that won’t last a lifetime. Many of the products produced within these walls when we opened in 1988 are still out there in use, every single day.
We live, sleep, and breathe bikes here at Wheels Mfg. Bikes are more than just a passing fancy or a hobby, they are a way of life. If you love cycling as much as we, Wheels Mfg is looking for you!
- Inventory Support Specialist
You'll be happy to know that we also have an excellent benefits package including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Education Assistance
- Industry discounting on cycling products
Wheels Mfg is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunity for all applicants, regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, or marital status, and encourages applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
Inventory Support Specialist
Wheels Manufacturing is looking for a full-time inventory support specialist to handle all day-to-day needs regarding inventory.
Inventory Data Management in Sage100 & Quickbooks:
- Enter Daily Inventory Receipts & Transactions
- Process Daily PO Receipt of Goods and associated inventory transactions
- Make inquiries as necessary to obtain missing information
- Assist with receiving, including internal from shop and external from vendors
- Vendor-related warehouse logistics
- Arrange for vendor-related shipping, both inbound and outbound
- Enter Daily BOM Production-including entries and follow through with any issues
- Inventory control-investigate and resolve inventory issues and counts as needed
- Exercise ability to use tools at hand to follow through all components for each packaged SKU
- Assist with maintenance of inventory information as directed
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Strong accounting and inventory data management skills and accuracy
- Excellent relationship-building skills, including strong self-awareness, communication and listening skills, responsiveness and reliability
- High level of energy and ability to perform under pressure when needed
- Consistently following through on deadlines without prompting, and influencing others to do so
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle consistent workflow
- Strong written communication skills and knowledge of professional etiquette
- High level of organization, time management and self-motivation
- Strong sense of accountability for results; willingness to take initiative and solve problems
- Ability to effectively work closely with warehouse personnel in assembly, production and shipping
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, with the ability to quickly learn and use other programs.
This position is eligible for overtime for all hours worked in excess of 12 hours per workday and in excess of 40 hours in a work week. During busy seasons, this position may be required to work overtime according to customer needs.
- High School Diploma
- 4-5 years experience working in an Inventory Support role with significant bookkeeping and inventory tracking duties
- Associates Degree
- 8-10 years experience working in an Inventory Support role with significant bookkeeping and inventory tracking duties
- Strongly preferred: experience supporting accounting, inventory and/or sales in a production manufacturing setting.
Please contact us with resume to email@example.com.
Or apply through our job posting on indeed.com.