Threaded Road Angular Contact BB for 24mm Cranks (Shimano) - Gray
- (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals
- (1) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacer
- (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Direct replacement for Shimano HollowTech II bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Gray
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 96g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with the following cranksets with 24mm spindle diameter:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- RaceFace EXI, X-Type, MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm