Add To Cart From CSV
All Wheels Manufacturing products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase.
- Wheels Manufacturing will refund products purchased directly from us at our discretion.
- New and unused items may be returned in their original packaging up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund.
- We do not offer exchanges.
- Refunds will be issued to the same payment method as the original purchase, less original shipping charges and a small re-stocking fee.
- Freight charges for items returned to Wheels Manufacturing are the responsibility of the customer.
We no longer offer exchanges for products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund. Wheels Manufacturing will refund defective products at our discretion.
DERAILLEUR HANGER WARRANTY
All Wheels Mfg. derailleur hangers have a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects and are 100% guaranteed fit.
BOTTOM BRACKET WARRANTY
Life expectancy of Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets and bottom bracket sealed bearings depends on factors like frequency of use, environmental conditions and intended use. It is important to maintain bearings to increase lifespan.
Extent of Limited Warranty
Wheels Manufacturing warrants its Bottom Bracket components to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase
Bearing warranties are as follows.
- Enduro Sealed bearings - standard abec 3 or abec 5. NO Warranty.
- Enduro Sealed bearings - angular contact or ceramics. 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the Wheels Manufacturing component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Warranty
- This warranty does not apply to products incorrectly installed and/or adjusted according to the respective Wheels Manufacturing installation instructions/owner manual. Failure to use correct installation or removal tools will result in damage not covered by warranty.
- This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by crash, impact, abuse of the product, or unusual installations resulting in subjecting the product to excessive forces or loads beyond its design.
- This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Wheels Manufacturing recommendations, and/or riding in conditions or applications other than recommended.
- This warranty does not apply to improperly maintained bearings, in accordance with the Wheels Manufacturing bearing maintenance information.
Wear and Tear bottom bracket parts are identified as:
- Dust seals