T47 Angular Contact BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks - Black
T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 22/24mm diameter spindle cranks. Cups have internal bearings, and are typically used in BB shells with widths wider than 73mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
- Wheels Mfg T47 internal bearing BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks may not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2) when used in BB shells with widths of 86.5mm and wider. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, your crank may rub on the BB cup.
- Compatible with Quarq DZero powermeter spiders with GXP spindles except Eagle MTB.
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 132mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.7mm in 86.5mm wide shell*
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
- Weight: 129g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.p>Download T47 BB Cup Dimensions:
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (47x1.0mm Threaded BB shell):
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
Compatible with Quarq DZero powermeter spiders with GXP spindles except Eagle MTB.
Wheels Mfg T47 BB with internal bearings for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks may not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2) when used in frames with BB shell widths of 86.5mm or wider. The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, the crank may rub on the BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer 3-bolt and 8-bolt Mercury power meters