Threaded to 30mm ABEC-3 BB - Black - *BLEMISHED*
Our solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
was $55.00 Special Price $25.00
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm*
- Weight: 102g
- Packaged for retail display
*Important: Will not work with crank spindles less than 104mm. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm - 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with 30mm diameter spindle cranksets with at least 104mm spindle length:
Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance
Sold as-is, without any warranty. No refunds. No returns.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.