- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 107g
- Packaged for retail display
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid Bearings
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings have Grade 5 ceramic balls with ABEC 5 chromium steel races. Bearings are made from pure Silicon Nitride material with extreme high density from uniform compaction, the micro-structural development of this material during manufacturing is second to none.
Grade 5 Si3n4 Ceramic Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round, 60% lighter weight, and 7 times harder than steel.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Bearings are filled both sides with Rheolube grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with the following cranksets with 22/24mm spindle diameter:
- SRAM GXP
- Truvativ GXP
- Quarq GXP (Check your crank at Quarq's compatibility page.)