- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm* - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 90.5mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24.00mm
- Weight: 156g
- Packaged for retail display
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width may need additional 3.5mm cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Bearings
The ZERØ ceramic bearings have ceramic balls and steel races. The balls are Grade 3, Silicon Nitride (Si3n4). These are the roundest balls you can buy without a military license. The races are treated with a black oxide coating, which helps prevent rusting in the bearing. The races are then reground to a mirror finish after this treatment. Finally, they are cryogenically treated for strength before assembly. We also use Silicone VV seals, which is the lightest drag seal available on the market.
Si3N4 balls with 52100 High carbon Chromium Alloy Races with Cryogenic Treatment: Cryogenic treatment takes the races down to minus three hundred degree Fahrenheit to normalize the crystalline structure of the material so the races will resist the hardness of the ceramic balls and get the maximum wear potential
- ABEC-5 rated Ceramic Hybrid bearing with Grade 3 balls
- Cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Rheolube special synthetic grease is long lasting and protects against contamination
- USA made balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. May need additional 3.5mm cup spacers if BB shell width is 61mm.
Compatible with 24.00mm spindle diameter cranksets.*
Note: FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work! Please call us at 800-361-8422 or email us at email@example.com to purchase our FSA 24.07x37 ceramic hybrid bearings separately.