- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Chain Adjustment: 12mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 172g
- Packaged for retail display
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
- Our Eccentric bottom brackets for BB30 frames will not work with frames that do not have removable c-clips in the shell. If your frame has a shell with a molded step that the bearings press up against, our EBB will not completely fit in to the shell.
- 73mm BB shells require the use of M6 x 80 bolts only. Do not use M6 x 75 bolts in 73mm BB shell, damage to drive side cup threads may occur.
- Do not install bottom bracket with the two bolts positioned above the bearing. Some carbon frames do not have proper internal support for the bolts to properly tighten to spec. As a result, the cups will not stay tight in the frame, and at worst, your frame may crack.
Download: BB30 EBB SHIMANO Installation / Warranty
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
Compatible with the following cranksets:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- FSA MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
- RaceFace EXI
- RaceFace X-Type