Wheels Mfg will be phasing out all spoke & nipple sales in November 2017. Quantities Limited. All spoke / nipples sales are final.
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
For best results when tensioning CX-Ray spokes, use the Sapim CX-Ray Spoke Key.
- Fits standard hub spoke holes.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- The best aerodynamic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
- Sold Individually
Important! Please Read:
- All CX-Ray spokes are cut by hand to length in 1mm increments using blanks that begin at 310mm, 270mm or 220mm.
- The length of the butted section nearest the threads will vary depending on spoke length ordered. Example: 272mm will have very short butt, 308 will have long butt.
- We will ship spokes the following business day after your order is received.
- If you need immediate, Next Day Air service, please email us with your spoke and nipple needs. Minimum 20 spokes per order.