Sapim CX-Ray J-Bend Spoke, Black
Wheels Mfg will be phasing out all spoke & nipple sales in November 2017. Quantities Limited. All spoke / nipples sales are final.
Lengths above 270mm are no longer available for CX-Ray JB in black.
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. The middle section of the spoke is drawn then pressed in a special mold to form its specific profile. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world. Even downhillers use them, recognizing their strength and flexibility. Special alloy treatment and sophisticated production make this all possible. The CX-Ray fits is all standard hub holes.
All spokes are cut by hand to length in 1mm increments. Please note that we will ship spokes the following business day after your order is received. If you need immediate, Next Day Air service, please email us with your spoke and nipple needs. Minimum 20 spokes per order.
For best results when tensioning CX-Ray spokes, use the Sapim CX-Ray Spoke Key.
- Fits standard hub spoke holes.
- Almost as light as Titanium.
- The best aerodynamic spoke available.
- Produced from high-tensile, fatigue-resistant 18/8 stainless steel conforming to the Sapim quality standard specifications.
- Sold Individually
Important! Please Read:
- All CX-Ray spokes are cut by hand to length in 1mm increments using blanks that begin at 220mm.
- The length of the butted section nearest the threads will vary depending on spoke length ordered. Example: 191mm will have very short butt, 220 will have long butt.
- We will ship spokes the following business day after your order is received.
- If you need immediate, Next Day Air service, please email us with your spoke and nipple needs. Minimum 20 spokes per order.
- Head: J-Bend
- Colors: Black
- Butting: 2.0/.9/2.0 (millimeters)
- Threads: 14g
- Oval width: 2.3mm (Eliptical aero center section)
- Available Lengths: 188 mm to 220 mm (except 221 - 230)
- Weight: (64 pcs x 260 mm lg) 272 g
- Quality: AISI 302
- Strength on middle section: 1600 N/mm2
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.