24mm Angular Contact BB Repair Pack
Angular Contact BB Repair Pack for Wheels Mfg 24mm spindle (Shimano) bottom brackets. Contains all serviceable parts needed for complete BB overhaul.
- (2) 24x37x7 Enduro angular contact sealed bearing
- (2) 30x32x2 oval o-ring
- (2) 24mm ID outer dust seal
was $42.50 Special Price $29.00
Angular Contact BB Repair Pack for the following Wheels Mfg 24mm spindle (Shimano) bottom brackets:
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*