Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks are unique in that the bearings are pressed on the crank spindle. We make specific BB adapters for use with Campy UT cranks. These adapters fit over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation.
- For use with BB30, PF30 and Specialized OSBB
- Not compatibale with 386EVO and BBRight frames
PF30-CAMP adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to PressFit 30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearings so no bearing removal is required for installation. Simply tap the cranks with mounted adapters into the 6806 bearing in the PressFit 30 BB. Tighten cranks to Campagnolo specifications
- Machined engineering-grade Delrin
- PF30-CAMP was originally designed for use with SRAM PF30 bottom brackets with 6806 bearings installed. They will not work with newer SRAM PF30 bottom brackets that use a plastic insert that fits into the bearings and covers the outside of the bearings.
- Will not work with Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Bottom Brackets.
BB30-CAMP adapts Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks to BB30-standard frames. This adapter fits over the installed crank bearing so no bearing removal is required for installation.
Note: The design of these adapters includes the use of the Campy bearings factory installed on the crank spindle.
- Machined engineering-grade Delrin.