386EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ)
For adapting SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline, or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank.
- Includes 1 - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side)
- Includes 1 - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side)
- Includes 8 - .7mm spacers
- Machined engineering-grade Delrin
386EVO-SRAM adapters with Wheels Mfg 386-EVO bottom brackets and Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets will not work. Please refer to the Compatibility tab below for more detailed info.
Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters will not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our 386EVO-BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer 3-bolt and 8-bolt Mercury power meters