6000 Open Bore Adapter
Our 6000 open bore adapter, also referred to as a drift, is used to press 6000 sealed bearings into hub shells or suspension components.
- Installs: 6000 bearing
- Outer Diameter: 25.8mm
- Thru Hole Diameter: 0.387" (9.8mm)
- Thickness: 8mm
- Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" ACME threaded rod
- Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
- Machined, red anodized aluminum
- Sold individually (2 drifts required for some installations)
Availability: In stock
Add To Cart From CSV
We found other products you might like!