SRAM Predictive Steering Bearing Open Bore adapter, also referred to as a drift, is used to press sealed bearings in to SRAM Predictive Steering front hubs. The adapter is machined with a 37mm OD, and a machined step at 27.5mm that slips in to the center of the sealed bearing. Compatible with our PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 sealed bearing press to press in the bearing.
- Use with 27.5X37X7 bearing
- Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" threaded rod
- Outer Step Diameter: 37mm
- Inner Step Diameter: 27.5mm
- Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
- Machined, anodized gray aluminum
- Sold individually