BB86/92 Open Bore adapter, also referred to as a drift, is used to press sealed bearings in to BB86 bottom bracket cups and to press the cups in to your frame. The adapter is machined with two steps: one at 24mm OD slips in to the center of the sealed bearing, and a larger step at 41mm OD to fit the frame's BB shell. The adapter slips in to the center of the sealed bearing with the axle or bottom bracket spindle removed. Use our PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 sealed bearing press to press in the bearing.
- Use with 24X37 bearing and BB86 BB cups
- Inner hole sized to fit 3/8" threaded rod
- Outer Step Diameter: 41mm
- Inner Step Diameter: 24mm
- Compatible with PRESS-1 or PRESS-4 handles
- Machined, anodized gray aluminum
- Sold individually (2 drifts required for some installations)
Note: Discontinued item. Sold as-is. No returns.