Threaded to 30mm Angular Contact BB - Black
Our solution for running a 30mm spindle crankset in a BSA threaded frame. Machined aluminum cups thread in to a standard threaded frame and feature Enduro 6806 Angular Contact sealed bearings outboard of the BB shell. Fully serviceable.
- For use with 30mm diameter cranks with a spindle length of at least 104mm.
- Will not work with standard BB30 cranksets. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR BB30 CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Crank Spindle Length: At least 104mm*
- Weight: 100g
- Packaged for retail display
*Important: Will not work with crank spindles less than 104mm. PLEASE MEASURE YOUR CRANK SPINDLE LENGTH!
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 68mm - 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with 30mm diameter spindle cranksets with at least 104mm spindle length:
Note: Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
Enduro Angular Contact Bearings
In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact (A/C) bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
GRADE 10 CHROMIUM STEEL BALLS:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level. Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm