Threaded MTB ZERØ Ceramic BB for 24mm Cranks (Shimano) - Black
- (2) - Enduro Silicone dust seals
- (2) - 2.5mm aluminum BB cup spacers for use with 68mm wide BB shell
- (2) - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- (2) - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
Direct replacement for Shimano HollowTech II bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68-73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 33.6-33.9 mm
- Crank Spindle Type: HollowTech II (Shimano, FSA, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 98g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- ISO/English or BSA Threaded (1.37 in x 24 TPI)
- 73mm BB Shell Width
Compatible with the following cranksets with 24mm spindle diameter:
- Shimano HollowTech II
- RaceFace EXI, X-Type, MegaExo
- Rotor 3D, Agilis
Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Bearings
The ZERØ ceramic bearings have ceramic balls and steel races. The balls are Grade 3, Silicon Nitride (Si3n4). These are the roundest balls you can buy without a military license. The races are treated with a black oxide coating, which helps prevent rusting in the bearing. The races are then reground to a mirror finish after this treatment. Finally, they are cryogenically treated for strength before assembly. We also use Silicone VV seals, which is the lightest drag seal available on the market.
Si3N4 balls with 52100 High carbon Chromium Alloy Races with Cryogenic Treatment: Cryogenic treatment takes the races down to minus three hundred degree Fahrenheit to normalize the crystalline structure of the material so the races will resist the hardness of the ceramic balls and get the maximum wear potential
- ABEC-5 rated Ceramic Hybrid bearing with Grade 3 balls
- Cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Rheolube special synthetic grease is long lasting and protects against contamination
- USA made balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
Life expectancy of Wheels Mfg bottom brackets and bottom bracket sealed bearings depends on factors like frequency of use, environmental conditions and intended use. It is important to maintain bearings to increase lifespan. Please see the section How to maintain sealed bearings for more information.
Extent of Limited Warranty
Wheels Mfg warrants its Bottom Bracket components to be from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years after original purchase. Bearing warranties are as follows.
- Enduro Sealed bearings - standard ABEC-3 or ABEC-5. NO warranty.
- Enduro Sealed bearings - Angular Contact, Angular Contact Ceramic, Ceramic Hybrid or ZERØ Ceramic Hybrid. 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
- Remaining Wheels Mfg Bottom bracket components - 2 year warranty against defects in workmanship or materials.
This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Claims under this warranty must be made through the retailer where the Wheels Mfg component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required.
Limitations of Warranty
This warranty does not apply to products incorrectly installed and/or adjusted according to the respective Wheels Mfg installation instructions/owner manual. The Wheels Mfg manuals can be found online at wheelsmfg.com. Failure to use correct installation or removal tools will result in damage not covered by warranty.
This warranty does not apply to damage to the product caused by crash, impact, abuse of the product, or unusual installations resulting in subjecting the product to excessive forces or loads beyond its design.
This warranty does not apply when the product has been modified.
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Wear and tear parts are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Wheels Mfg recommendations, and/or riding in conditions or applications other than recommended.
This warranty does not apply to improperly maintained bearings, in accordance with the Wheels Mfg bearing maintenance information found online at wheelsmfg.com
Wear and Tear bottom bracket parts are identified as:
- Dust seals
- Stripped threads
- Bearing races
Exchanging a Wheels Mfg Bottom Bracket
Warranties only apply to the original owner and are not transferable. Claims must be made through the retailer where the Wheels Mfg component was purchased. Original proof of purchase is required. If original retailer is unavailable, exchanges or claims can be made direct to Wheels Mfg. Direct contact is required before shipping back product and original proof of purchase is required. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.