T47 Angular Contact BB for 24mm (Shimano) Cranks - Black
T47 threaded BB cups for T47 frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Cups have internal bearings, and are typically used in BB shells with widths wider than 73mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle.
T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, and an anti-seize compound compatible with titanium BB shells.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 132mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 119g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (47x1.0mm Threaded BB shell):
Compatible with 24mm spindle diameter cranksets, like Shimano HollowTech II.
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.