PF30 ZERØ Ceramic BB (Red)
Our original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic
- Color: Red
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 104g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
Directly replaces all OEM PF30 bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- BBRight™ Press Fit
Enduro ZERØ Ceramic 6806 Bearings
The ZERØ ceramic bearings have ceramic balls and steel races. The balls are Grade 3, Silicon Nitride (Si3n4). These are the roundest balls you can buy without a military license. The races are treated with a black oxide coating, which helps prevent rusting in the bearing. The races are then reground to a mirror finish after this treatment. Finally, they are cryogenically treated for strength before assembly. We also use Silicone VV seals, which is the lightest drag seal available on the market.
Si3N4 balls with 52100 High carbon Chromium Alloy Races with Cryogenic Treatment: Cryogenic treatment takes the races down to minus three hundred degree Fahrenheit to normalize the crystalline structure of the material so the races will resist the hardness of the ceramic balls and get the maximum wear potential
- ABEC-5 rated Ceramic Hybrid bearing with Grade 3 balls
- Cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Rheolube special synthetic grease is long lasting and protects against contamination
- USA made balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.