PF30 Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 30mm Cranks - Black
By popular demand, we've added this PF30 with outboard bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. A great choice for use with RaceFace Cinch cranks. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm* to 83mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 151g
- Packaged for retail display
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. Frames with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
Compatible with 30mm spindle diameter cranksets. Spindle length must be 104mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell, 109mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell.
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance