PF30 Ceramic Hybrid BB (Black)
Our original PF30 bottom bracket is a significant upgrade to any OEM PF30 bottom bracket. Two machined aluminum cups offer increased durability and bearing life, while keeping a simple press together method for installation and maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Direct replacement for SRAM, FSA, and other PressFit 30 bottom brackets!
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BB386EVO, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 104g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
Directly replaces all OEM PF30 bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- Specialized Carbon OSBB
- BBRight™ Press Fit
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid 6806 Bearings
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings have Grade 5 ceramic balls with ABEC 5 chromium steel races. Bearings are made from pure Silicon Nitride material with extreme high density from uniform compaction, the micro-structural development of this material during manufacturing is second to none.
Grade 5 Si3n4 Ceramic Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round, 60% lighter weight, and 7 times harder than steel.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Bearings are filled both sides with Rheolube grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.