PF30 Fat Bike Angular Contact BB (Black)
PF30 Threaded Angular Contact BB for Fat Bike. Fits frames with PF30 x 100mm bottom bracket shell. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Some cranks designed for 100mm BB shell widths and external bearings may not work.
- You may need to add additional crank spindle spacers, or replace the original spacers with narrower crank spindle spacers.
- Please see our FAT BIKE BB TECH Page for more information.
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 100mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Interface: 48.5mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 129g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- PF30 - with 100mm shell width
Note: Some cranks designed for 100mm BB shell widths and external bearings may not work, or may require additional spacers. Please see our FAT BIKE BB TECH Page for more information.
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*