PF30 Fat Bike ABEC-3 BB (Black)
PF30 Threaded Angular Contact BB for Fat Bike. Fits frames with PF30 x 100mm bottom bracket shell. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Some cranks designed for 100mm BB shell widths and external bearings may not work.
- You may need to add additional crank spindle spacers, or replace the original spacers with narrower crank spindle spacers.
- Please see our FAT BIKE BB TECH Page for more information.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 100mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Tool Interface: 48.5mm, 16-notch
- Weight: 130g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- PF30 - with 100mm shell width
Note: Some cranks designed for 100mm BB shell widths and external bearings may not work, or may require additional spacers. Please see our FAT BIKE BB TECH Page for more information.
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance