PF30A Outboard Angular Contact BB for 22/24mm Cranks (SRAM) - Black
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale PF30A
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
- Weight: 168g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 73mm shell width):
- Cannondale PF30A
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
DOWNLOAD: PF30A-OUT INSTALLATION / SERVICE
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Bottom Bracket Service Kit
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg BB Socket tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
Note: if your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.