PF30 Threaded ABEC-3 BB (Black)
Our best solution for replacing OEM PF30 bottom brackets or for new bike builds. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, BBRight™ Press Fit, Specialized Carbon OSBB*
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 79mm*
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 68mm in 68mm wide shell
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 115g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. adapter shims
* Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
- Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter):
- BBRight™ Press Fit
- Specialized Carbon OSBB. Frames with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers.
Compatible with 30mm spindle diameter cranksets.
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance