BBRight™ Outboard Angular Contact BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks - Black
Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the BBRight™ bottom bracket standard. Two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Bottom Bracket Includes:
- BB Cups with bearings
- 2 - Silicone dust seals
- 2 - 0.5mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 1.0mm crank spindle spacers
- 2 - 46mm x 1.0mm cup spacers
- 1 - 46mm x 2.5mm cup spacer
- 1 - wave washer
- Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with the following older Quarq SRAM/GXP powermeter cranksets: SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2, and Quatro. Please refer to the Compatibility tab below for more detailed info.
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom BracketShell Width: 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Over Bearing Width: 92mm in 79mm wide shell*
- Weight: 165g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (46mm BB shell inner diameter, 79mm shell width):
Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks will not work with the following older Quarq SRAM/GXP powermeter cranksets:
- SRAM S975
- SRAM S2275
- CinQo Saturn
These cranks utilize an older power meter where the cadence sensor interferes with our bottom bracket cup diameter.
|Newer Quarq power meter. Note the flatter cadence sensor ring. This powermeter is combatible with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.||Older Quarq power meter. Note the protuding cadence ring. These power meters can also be identified as using a CR2450 battery. This power meter will not work with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.
DOWNLOAD: BBRIGHT-OUT INSTALLATION / SERVICE
- (PRESS-9-PRO) Bottom Bracket Service Kit
- (PRESS-7 or PRESS-7-PRO) Universal Bottom Bracket Press
- (WRENCH-BB48-44) Wheels Mfg Double End BB Wrench, 16-notch BB tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BBTOOL-48-44) Wheels Mfg BB Socket tool - 48.5 / 44mm
- (BB-EXT) Bottom Bracket Sealed Bearing Extractor Set
Note: if your BB shell is slightly oversize, two BB wrenches may be required to fully tighten cups in frame.