BBRight™ Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks - Black
The new BBRight™ Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as our well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
- Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BB for use with 24/22mm spindle cranks will not work with the following Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets: SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2, and Quatro. Please refer to the Compatibility tab below for more detailed info.
- The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BBs
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: SRAM / Truvativ GXP
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 164g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard BBs
Wheels Mfg BBRight™ Outboard ABEC-3 BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks will not work with the following Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets:
- SRAM S975
- SRAM S2275
- CinQo Saturn
These cranks utilize an older power meter in the spider where the cadence sensor interferes with our bottom bracket cup diameter.
|Newer Quarq power meter. Note the flatter cadence sensor ring. This powermeter is combatible with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.||Older Quarq power meter. Note the protuding cadence ring. These power meters can also be identified as using a CR2450 battery. This power meter will not work with Wheels Mfg BBRight Outboard bottom brackets.
Enduro ABEC-3 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance