- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm, 92mm, 89.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm
- Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm
- Weight: 106g
- Packaged for retail display
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
Directly replaces all OEM BB86/92 bottom brackets. Overall width is still the same as all other BB86 bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB86, BB92