386EVO ZERØ Ceramic BB for 30mm Cranks - Black
Threaded BB for 386EVO frames. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
- The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
- Bearings: Enduro ZERØ Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB386EVO
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 120g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
Directly replaces all OEM BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB386EVO, BB392EVO
Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters will not work with Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our 386EVO-BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer 3-bolt and 8-bolt Mercury power meters
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
Enduro ZERØ Ceramic 6806 Bearings
The ZERØ ceramic bearings have ceramic balls and steel races. The balls are Grade 3, Silicon Nitride (Si3n4). These are the roundest balls you can buy without a military license. The races are treated with a black oxide coating, which helps prevent rusting in the bearing. The races are then reground to a mirror finish after this treatment. Finally, they are cryogenically treated for strength before assembly. We also use Silicone VV seals, which is the lightest drag seal available on the market.
Si3N4 balls with 52100 High carbon Chromium Alloy Races with Cryogenic Treatment: Cryogenic treatment takes the races down to minus three hundred degree Fahrenheit to normalize the crystalline structure of the material so the races will resist the hardness of the ceramic balls and get the maximum wear potential
- ABEC-5 rated Ceramic Hybrid bearing with Grade 3 balls
- Cryogenically treated races will outlast any other bearing on the market
- Dual lip, groove type seals keep dirt out and 90% fill rate grease in
- Rheolube special synthetic grease is long lasting and protects against contamination
- USA made balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (email@example.com) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.