386EVO Angular Contact BB for 30mm Cranks - Black
Threaded BB for 386EVO frames. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
- The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
- Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB386EVO
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 124g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
Directly replaces all OEM BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB386EVO, BB392EVO
Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters will not work with older Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our 386EVO-BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer 3-bolt and 8-bolt Mercury power meters
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
Enduro Angular Contact Sealed Bearings
Enduro Angular Contact bearings are specifically designed for hubs and bottom brackets. In standard radial bearings, only 3 or 4 balls make contact during the load, at any given time. In Angular Contact bearings, ALL balls are engaged and spread the force over a larger surface area, to decrease friction, and minimize wear.
Grade 5 Chromium Steel Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round. These are military level specification, used for precision equipment. R-64 hardness, of the highest grade.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
Graphite/Nylon Ball Retainers:
- Nylon with graphite retainers are virtually frictionless while providing constant lubrication.
Filled with Rheolube special synthetic grease formulated in the USA, the balls are micro-coated with long lasting protection from friction. "LLB" dual lip groove seals and another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*
All Wheels Mfg. products have a lifetime warranty and are 100% guaranteed to work for you upon purchase. We accept returns or refunds only if purchased directly from us. For a refund, a product must be purchased directly from Wheels Mfg. and must be returned in new condition with original packaging and receipt. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (1-800-361-8422) for a Return Authorization number. Freight charges to Wheels Mfg. are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept products purchased through Wheels Mfg. Authorized Resellers for exchange only. For refunds, please return the product to that Reseller. If the product was purchased from an internet seller or local bike shop, please return the product to them for exchange or refund.
Wheels Mfg will replace or refund defective products at our discretion.