386EVO ABEC-3 BB for 30mm Cranks - Black
Threaded BB for 386EVO frames. Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance.
No more creaking. Smooth operation. Fast bearing replacement.
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s. (FSA MegaEvo and Park Tool BBT-29).
- The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB386EVO
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm
- Weight: 126g
- Packaged for retail display
- Will accept 24mm and 24/22mm cranksets using Wheels Mfg. 386EVO BB / Crank Adapters
Directly replaces all OEM BB386EVO bottom brackets.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards:
- BB386EVO, BB392EVO
Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters will not work with older Quarq SRAM/GXP cranksets (Elsa, Riken, SRAM Red 22, SRAM S975, SRAM S2275, CinQo Saturn, Saturn2). The outer diameter of the bottom bracket cup faces are slightly larger than the recessed section of the Quarq power meter and the two will rub together. If your Quarq spider has an ID less than 49.5mm, it will not fit over our 386EVO-BB cup.
- Includes older Saturn power meters that use CR2450 batteries
- Includes newer 3-bolt and 8-bolt Mercury power meters
The new Quarq DZero powermeter spiders will work with Wheels Mfg 386EVO-BB + 386EVO-SRAM adapters
Download: 386EVO ABEC-3 Installation / Warranty
Enduro ABEC-3 6806 Bearings
Grade 10 Chromium Steel Balls:
High precision balls are within 10/1,000,000″ round, twice as round as the industry standard, at it’s highest level.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-3 precision and noiseless movement.
Riveted Steel Retainer for toughness, ABEC-3 tolerances and noise tested, C-3 or C-N Internal Clearance