BB30 Outboard Ceramic Hybrid BB for 24/22mm Cranks (SRAM) - Black
Our BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as our well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 22mm / 24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM / Truvativ GXP) in BB30 (42mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
- Bearings: Enduro Ceramic Hybrid
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.0mm in 68mm wide shell*
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22mm / 24mm
- Weight: 133g
- Packaged for retail display
* Over Bearing Width Dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields.
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (42mm BB shell inner diameter):
- Specialized Alloy OSBB
Compatible with 22/24mm stepped spindle diameter cranksets, like SRAM & Truvativ GXP.
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid Bearings
Enduro Ceramic Hybrid bearings have Grade 5 ceramic balls with ABEC 5 chromium steel races. Bearings are made from pure Silicon Nitride material with extreme high density from uniform compaction, the micro-structural development of this material during manufacturing is second to none.
Grade 5 Si3n4 Ceramic Balls:
- High precision balls are within 5/1,000,000″ round, 60% lighter weight, and 7 times harder than steel.
52100 High Carbon Chromium Alloy Races:
- Vacuum de-gassed process for the purest chromium alloy steel, hardened to R-62, extremely tough and very durable. Polished to a mirror finish for ABEC-5 precision and noiseless movement.
The bearing seals are dual lip, groove type seals rather than standard 2RS types that other manufacturers use; one lip to keep the dirt out and the other to keep the 90% grease fill inside. Bearings are filled both sides with Rheolube grease for the best protection and long lasting set up. Another external seal with dual lips on both sides and made from the best Silicone material guards from water and dirt penetration.
We back them up with a 1 year warranty.*