BB86/92 Angular Contact BB for 24/22mm (SRAM) Cranks - Black
- Drive Side Bearing: Enduro Angular Contact
- Non-Drive Side Bearing: Enduro ABEC-3
- Color: Black
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86mm - 92mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm
- Crank Spindle Type: GXP (SRAM, Truvativ, Etc.)
- Crank Spindle Diameter: 22/24mm
- Weight: 111g
- Packaged for retail display
Compatible with the following Bottom Bracket Standards (41mm BB shell inner diameter, 86mm - 92mm width):
- PF90 (Trek)
BB Cup Removal
- Remove crankset per manufacturer instructions.
- Use a large punch, or headset removal tool, and place end of punch so it is pressed up against the back side of the bearing seat (red area behind bearing as shown in photo).
- Tap cup out using hammer. Force needed to remove will vary from frame to frame.
- Repeat process for other cup.
- Clean and inspect bottom bracket. Remove any grease/dirt and prep for installation.
We found other products you might like!