- Confirm that all clips & bearings are installed into BB30 bottom bracket shell.
- If using 22/24mm Spindle Cranks (SRAM/TruVativ), identify left and right side adapters.
- Start inserting adapters into bottom bracket bearings by hand.
- Seat adapters using a rubber mallet.
- Install crank spindle through adapters and tighten per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Take up any play in your cranks with our Crank Spindle Spacers. Place the spacers as shown below.
Insert adapters in bearings.
Seat adapters using a rubber mallet.
Adapters with crank installed.