- If not already installed, press the PF30 bottom bracket cups into frame.
- Remove outer dust covers, if present. (Do not remove the bearing seals).
- If using 386EVO-SRAM, identify left and right side adapters.
- Start inserting adapters into bottom bracket bearings by hand.
- Seat adapters using a rubber mallet.
- Install crank spindle through the adapters and tighten per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Take up any play in your cranks with supplied BB30-SPC spacers. Place the spacers as needed.
Insert 386EVO adapters in bearings.
Seat adapters using a rubber mallet.
Adapters with crank installed.